UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2022 UP Energy Assistant Accountant Job Notification, Age Limit, Apply Online Link, Application Form.
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has published an official announcement on the UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2022 on the organization’s official website, which can be accessed at www.uppcl.org. The UPPCL is looking for qualified individuals to fill the position of Assistant Accountant, and they are accepting applications online.
Through the course of this recruitment effort, a total of 186 positions for Assistant Accountants are going to be filled. The procedure of registering one’s information online is scheduled to begin on the 8th of November 2022, and the online application window will remain open until the 28th of that same month. The post contains all of the information that has been released regarding the UPCCL Recruitment 2022, so those interested can check it out.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2022
|Name of Recruitment Organisation||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Accountant (Sahayak Lekhakar)|
|Advt. No.||11/ VSA/ 2022/ AA|
|Last Date to Apply||November 28, 2022|
The candidates who are going to apply for the Assistant Accountant Jobs should have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (B.Com) or its equivalent from a recognised board or university.
The minimum age of candidates should be 21 years and the maximum age should be 40 years. The calculation of age will be done on the basis of 01 July 2022. The relaxation in the upper age limit will be given to candidates of reserved categories.
- For the General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates – ₹ 1180/-
- For the SC/ST/ PwD Candidates – ₹ 826/-
- Payment Mode: Online or Challan
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- First Date to Apply Online – 08 November 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online – 28 November 2022
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee – 30 November 2022
Steps to apply online for the Uttar Pradesh Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of the UPPCL at www.upenergy.in.
- Then go to the “Vacancy/Results” section of the website.
- Now you will find the Assistant Accountant Recruitment Link.
- You will also find the “Apply Online” link there.
- Open that link and submit the details of the candidate.
- Then upload the required documents.
- After that pay the application fee.
- Then take out a printout of the complete application form.