TSPSC DAO Hall Tickets 2023, Telangana State Divisional Accountant Officer Admit Card, TSPC DAO Exam Date, Paper Pattern at www.tspsc.gov.in.
The recruitment process for the post of Divisional Accountant Officer is going to be initiated by the Telangana State Public Service Commission. The recruitment application process for this position has already concluded in 2022. It is important for candidates who have applied for the post to begin preparing for the TSPSC written examination. The test is scheduled to take place in multiple cities throughout the state.
Candidates are required to get their TSPSC DAO Hall Ticket 2023 straight from the official website in order to be able to participate in the test. To download the call letter, candidates must have completed the application forms accurately and submitted them within the specified time frame. To ensure clarity, it is essential for candidates to verify the exam center, instructions, and city details.
Telangana DAO Hall Ticket 2023
|Name of Examination Board||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Divisional Accountant Officer|
|No. of Posts||53|
|Exam Date||to be announced|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||to be released|
The Telangana State Public Service Commission has canceled the TSPSC DAO Examination that was originally scheduled for February 26th due to a paper leak. The Service Commission is responsible for administering exams for various positions. The commission will announce the new date for the upcoming exam in the near future. We will promptly post the updated exam date on this platform.
The official website for TSPSC can be accessed at www.tspsc.gov.in through the provided link. Individuals who are interested in staying up-to-date with the latest information have the opportunity to remain connected to this website.
TSPSC DAO Paper Pattern
In order to secure the position of Divisional Accountant Officer, candidates are required to pass a written examination and undergo document verification. Document verification is a procedure that takes place after the written examination has concluded. It is recommended to review the Telangana DAO Paper Pattern prior to taking the exam in order to gain a clearer understanding of its structure and format.
- It is important to note that the exam does not have negative marking, meaning that incorrect answers will not result in a deduction of points.
- The examination is divided into two parts. Part 1 covers General Studies and Awareness, while Part 2 covers Arithmetic.
- The paper will be graded on a scale of 300 marks. Both Part 1 and Part 2 of the examination will consist of 150 questions each.
- Each question will be worth one point.
- The allotted time for candidates to complete the paper is 150 minutes.
Steps to download the TSPSC DAO Hall Tickets 2023
- To obtain the hall ticket, it is recommended to visit the official website at www.tspsc.gov.in.
- To obtain your hall ticket, navigate to the official website and locate the link designated for hall ticket access.
- You need to click on it, then wait for the succeeding page to load.
- Fill in the appropriate boxes with the necessary information.
- To complete the action, please tap on the submit button.
- To obtain your TSPSC DAO Hall Ticket, it is important to review the details provided and then proceed to print it out.
Click here to check the Telangana DAO Hall Ticket 2023
Telangana State DAO Admit Card Important Details
The applicants who have been chosen to take part in the written test are referred to as “the selected candidates.” It is necessary for the applicants to bring all the necessary documents to the examination venue. Candidates may not be allowed to enter the exam center if they do not have all the required identification proofs and documents.
Candidates are required to have at least one form of identification with them, as well as two pictures in passport size. To gain entry to the examination center, candidates are required to present a valid form of identification. The following list outlines the acceptable forms of identification that candidates may bring with them to the examination: Additionally, bear in mind that the document must have been issued or approved by an authority recognized by the government.