RUPGCET 2022 Rayalaseema University PGCET Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, and Exam Date to be discussed in this post.
The Rayalaseema University Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (RUPGCET 2022) is an examination at the university level that is administered in order to provide admission to postgraduate programs. The Postgraduate Common Entrance Test for Rayalaseema University is scheduled to take place in June/July 2022, most likely during the third week of that month. During the second week of March in 2022, the official website will make the application forms available for download.
The purpose of the RUPGCET 2022 is to provide admission into various fields of study, including the arts, sciences, and commerce programs that are available at Rayalaseema University College in Kurnool and in colleges that are affiliated with Rayalaseema University. Learn all you need to know about the RUPGCET Test 2022 by reading the full article below.
RUPGCET 2022 Overview
|Examination Name||Rayalaseema University Post-Graduate Common Entrance Test|
|Name of the Exam Authority||Rayalaseema University|
|Courses Offered||12 M.Sc, 5 MA, and 3 M.Com courses|
|Mode of Applications||Online|
|No of the Colleges Participating||33|
RUPGCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before enrolling for the Rayalaseema University Postgraduate Common Entrance Test 2022, applicants should make sure they meet the requirements outlined in the RUPGCET 2022 eligibility criteria. In the event that any applicants are discovered to be ineligible, they will not be permitted to take part in the examination. Check your qualifications against the list that follows:
- The prospective individual must have earned a degree that meets the requirements for the profession, and they must have done so with a minimum score of 40 percent in the relevant subject area.
- Only for the courses in which admission is determined based on the degree as a whole are students needed to have an overall aggregate percentage of marks in the group topics that is at least 40 percent.
- If a candidate has a B.Ed. or BEIEd degree, they need at least 50 percent of the total points, and if they have a UG or PG degree, they need 45 percent of the total points in each course in order to be admitted to the M.Ed. program.
- For applicants with SC and ST status, earning a passing grade is sufficient to get admission to any program.
- B.P.Ed. or B.P.E. graduates with a score of at least 55 percent are qualified to apply for admission into the M.P.Ed. program.
RUPGCET 2022 Required Documents
- Passport Size scanned Photograph
- Scanned signature of the candidate
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Class 12 Marksheet
- Hall ticket number
- Proof of eligibility for applicants belonging to the SC, ST, EWS, or BC categories
- CAP, PH, NCC, and NSS Certificate
- Parental income
- Adhar Card/PAN Card/Passport/or other photo ID
RUPGCET 2022 Paper Pattern
Candidates are strongly encouraged to give the RUPGCET 2022 Exam Pattern a thorough go-through before trying to appear for the test. Only the English language is used for the question papers associated with the M.Tech Data Science, M.Sc Electronics, and M.Sc Computer Science programs, as well as the MA English and M.P.Ed degrees. The MA Telugu question paper is exclusively available in Telugu as the medium of instruction. The examination papers for all of the other classes are provided in both English and Telugu languages.
- The examination will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The candidates will get 90 minutes to solve the written exam.
- Applicants will have to face 100 questions during the test.
- The board will award 01 marks for each correct answer.
- Applicants will get all questions in Multiple choice question type format.
Steps to fill RUPGCET 2022 Application Form
Before submitting an application for RUPGCET 2022, applicants are responsible for ensuring that they meet all of the qualifying requirements. The following is a list of everything you need to know about registering for the RUPGCET 2022:
- The only acceptable method for submitting the application form is through the internet platform.
- It is anticipated that the application form will be made available around the second week of June 2022.
- The university’s official website is where interested persons may submit their applications to take the test.
- Careful consideration must be given to the completion of each section of the application form.
- In addition, applicants are required to supply a scanned copy of both their signature and picture.
- Candidates are required to make payment of the application fee after they have completed filling out the form with all of the required information.
- Fill out the registration form, and be sure to print off a copy of it for your records.
- Official Website – rayalaseemauniversity.ac.in
- Application Form – Apply here