PM Kisan Status Check 12th Installment Release Date, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 12 Kist, PM Kisan Beneficiary List at pmkisan.gov.in
The 12th instalment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme will be deposited by the Indian Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi. Check PM Kisan Status on the official 12th Kist website for PM Kisan Nidhi beneficiaries.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi’s 12th Kist/Instalment is expected to be released on August 31, 2022. The government has implied that all recipients of the programme, regardless of whether they’ve completed KYC or not, would be eligible for the instalment. The next instalment would only be available to beneficiaries who had been vetted by the KYC process.
For the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to work, the government has mandated that all beneficiaries submit to KYC. The government has made e-KYC necessary in order to take advantage of Samman Nidhi’s benefits. eKYC was originally scheduled to be completed by the end of March 2022, however that deadline has been moved forward to the end of May 2022.
This week’s release of the Kisht has not been announced by the government. However, there are rumours that PM Kisan Nidhi’s 12th Installment may be published without KYC this week. Farmers will have more time to complete KYC if this happens, allowing them to wrap up the harvest season more quickly.
Since this week’s Kisan Nidhi, farmers have been rushing to complete their KYCs at Aadhar Suvidha Kendras. Farmers may not be aware that they can complete the KYC process on their smartphones or computers from the comfort of their own homes.
PM Kisan Status
This yojana provides Rs. 6,000 per year to qualified farmers under the PM-Kisan Yojana. These funds are disbursed in three equal installments of Rs. 2000 each, directly into their bank accounts. So date, this programme has distributed more than Rs 1.38 lakh crore to farmers and their families.
The government offers a service to farmers who are enrolled with them. Farmers participating in the programme get a minimum of Rs 6,000 per year in cash assistance. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY) provides financial support to farmers to help them manage costs connected to agriculture and other sources of income.
|Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched By||PM Narender Modi|
|Total Registered Farmers||More than 12 crores|
|PM Kisan 12th Kist Date||To be updated|
|PM Kisan KYC Last Date||31st July 2022 (Extended)|
|Helpline Number||011-24300606, 155261|
For the pm Samman Nidhi yojana, any member of the family with registered agricultural land in his or her name is eligible for benefits. Without any engagement from the state government, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi is a completely national program. As a part of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, farmers will receive three equal installments of Rs 2,000 each every four months.
Aim of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
The government has created a new central sector programme, “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN),” to help small and marginal farmers (SMFs) increase their income.
Subsidizing SMF financial requirements to guarantee optimal crop health and adequate crop yields, comparable with expected farm revenue at the conclusion of each crop cycle is a goal of the PM-KISAN Scheme. As a result, they would be shielded from predatory lending practices and able to maintain their agricultural operations indefinitely.
Instructions to Apply Online for the PM Kisan Yojana
- Go to www.pmkisan.gov.in, which is the official website.
- Then go to Farmer’s Corner and choose “New Farmer Registration.”
- A new page will open with the PM Kisan Yojana Registration Form.
- Type in the information, such as your Aadhar number, your mobile number, etc.
- A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to the number you just put in.
- Check the OTP and then click “Submit.”
- Get a copy of the same thing to use later.
Steps to Check PM Kisan Status for 12th Installment
Farmers may have difficulty verifying the status of their PM Kisan Nidhi Beneficiary Account since they are not regular Internet users. Checking PM Kisan Status is easy when you follow our instructions, and that’s exactly what we’re doing here.
- To begin, use the Chrome app on your smartphone and go to pmkisan.gov.in from the address bar.
- Locate and click on “Farmers Corner” under “Main Menu.”
- Within the Farmers Corner, choose the Beneficiaries List option.
- Drop-down lists allow you to choose a location in a certain state, district, subdistrict, block, or village.
- Then, click the Get Report button.
- A comprehensive list of beneficiaries will follow, and you may verify your own identity.
How to Update PM Kisan E-KYC
- There has been an extension to the deadline for PM Kisan KYC. After July 31, 2022, after that, you will no longer be able to link your Aadhar Card to the PM Kisan Yojana.
- Aadhar-based Self-KYC via Mobile Number OTP is also available.
- Alternatively, you can complete the biometric authentication process in person at a CSC location near you.
To begin, users should go to the official website, which can be accessed via the link provided below. Then pick eKYC from Farmer Corner. Click the search button and enter your Aadhar card number. To complete the submission, please input all of the above information and double-check your work. Your PM Kisan Yojana KYC will be finished.. now.
How to check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status
- Go to the official website, pmkisan.gov.in, using your web browser.
- Then click on “Beneficiary List” at the bottom of the page.
- There will be a new page up on the screen.
- Select one of the following: Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, or Account Number.
- Fill out the requested information and double-check its accuracy.
- Once you’ve done that, click “Get Data.”
- The Beneficiary List of PM Kisan will now be shown.
How to Edit Aadhar Failure Record
- The official website may be accessed at the URL provided below.
- Farmer Corner is at the bottom of the page.
- In order to do so, click “Edit Aadhar Failure Record.”
- You’ll be sent to a new page as a result of this.
- Enter the necessary information, such as your Aadhar Number.
- Select “pres” from the drop-down menu and then “search.”
- The Aadhar Number may then be edited.