OREDA Admit Card 2022 for Technician, Junior Assistant, Assistant Director Odisha OREDA Hall Ticket, Exam Date, Paper Pattern, and Syllabus at oredaodisha.com.
For the appointment of Assistant Director, Technician, and Junior Assistant positions, the Odisha Renewable Energy Development Agency (OREDA) will conduct a written exam. The state’s employment agency will set up a number of test locations around the state. At this time, no formal announcement has been made about the OREDA Technician Exam Date 2022.
Candidates will be able to download their Odisha OREDA Admit Card at least a week before the test. Only the Odisha Renewable Energy Development Agency’s official website will have the information. The OREDA Odisha Hall Ticket for Technician Exam may be obtained using the registration number and password established at the time of online registration.
The Odisha OREDA posted a notice in April 2022 to fill the 56 vacancies in the mentioned roles. The online registration period ended on April 29th, 2022. This recruitment has received a considerable number of applications from qualified candidates. The organization in charge of administering the test now going to conduct a Computer Based Test in the near future.
OREDA Admit Card 2022
|Test Authority Name||Odisha Renewable Energy Development Agency (OREDA)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Director, Technician, and Junior Assistant|
|Exam Date||to be announced soon|
|OREDA Admit Card 2022||to be released|
The OREDA Admit Card 2022 must be downloaded from the official website and printed out before the test. Make sure that all of the important information is included on the Odisha OREDA Hall Ticket before printing it off. Prior to the test day, an examinee should inform the appropriate authorities if they notice any discrepancies in the admit card.
Odisha OREDA Technician Test Date, which has not yet been announced by the exam organizing authorities, is being discussed in this article. The Computer Based Test may be administered by the authorities in the summer of 2022, maybe in the months of June or July. Candidates are urged to check the official website for the most up-to-current information on the exam date and the availability of the admit card.
Steps to download the OREDA Odisha Admit Card 2022
- To begin, applicants should go to oredaodisha.com, the test’s official website.
- Second, applicants should use the online application approach and go to the designated site for downloading their admit cards.
- Thirdly, you’ll want to go to the download choices for admit cards.
- Candidates will be required to enter their passwords and application numbers in the fourth step of the application process.
- Then follows the last step of submitting the form.
- Prior to pressing the “Submit” button, applicants are urged to double-check their details.
- Finally, the Odisha OREDA Admit Card must be downloaded and printed.
Click here to check the status of OREDA Assistant Director, Technician, and Junior Assistant Admit Card 2022