NIT Delhi Assistant Professor / Associate Professor Interview Date OUT Now. NIT Delhi Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022 NIT Delhi Associate Professor Exam Date, Paper Pattern, Selection Process details at www.nitdelhi.ac.in.
The NIT Delhi is now in the process of issuing recruiting processes for the job of Assistant Professor in a variety of fields. Following the completion of the registration procedure, the board will next conduct a CBT, also known as a computer-based exam. Information about this test will be posted on the official website. A few weeks ago, the commission sent out a notice on the vacant positions.
In addition to that, there were 25 vacancies for the position of Assistant Professor. Candidates are urged to submit their applications as soon as possible to avoid being left behind in the application process, which will continue through April 29th, 2022.
Two weeks before the beginning of the written test, the regulatory board will make the NIT Delhi Assistant Professor Admit Card available for download. The examination will be in written format. Every applicant who plans to take the exam must first visit the official website of the regulatory board online in order to get their individual admit cards.
NIT Delhi Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022
The applicants will not get their NIT Delhi Admit Card 2022 via any offline form of distribution from the administrative board. Additionally, in order to gain access to and download their corresponding admit cards online from the web portal, applicants must first have their registration application forms approved by the board of the commission. Only then will those applicants be able to access and download their respective admit cards.
|Recruiter||Nationa Institue of Technology, Delhi|
|Job||Assistant Professor, Associate Professor|
|Interview Date||21 – 24 June 2022 (Check here Subjectwise Dates)|
Steps to download the NIT Delhi Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022
- Search for the NIT Delhi website using any web browser.
- Conduct a search for the NIT Delhi Assistant Professor Admit Card, and then click on the corresponding link.
- Next, choose the link that corresponds to the call letter.
- Fill out the application form with all of the pertinent information required, such as your registration number, date of birth, and so on.
- Make sure that all of the information that you carefully filled out on the application form is correct, and then submit it.
- All of the pertinent information, including but not limited to the NIT Delhi Hall Ticket for Assistant Professor, examination schedule, date and time of the examination, and so on.
You may get a printable version of the admission card by downloading it and then taking a printout of it.
Click here to check the availability of the NIT Delhi Assistant Professor Admit Card 2022