JNV Class 6 Admission, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Class VI Admission Process, Documents, Dates, Test Dates for Phase 1 and Phase 2.
The Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has recently initiated the registration procedure for students seeking admission to class VI for the academic session of 2024-25. The entrance examination for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2024 will be administered to assess the eligibility of students. As a parent, you have the option to apply for your child’s admission to the 6th class at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) through the official website navodaya.gov.in.
The online application process will remain open until the final date, which is August 10, 2023. The selection process for admission to class VI at Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is based on the JNVST 2024-25 examination. The JNV entrance exam is divided into two phases, which vary according to different states.
JNV Class 6 Admission 2023
|Name of Authority||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)|
|Purpose of Exam||Admission to Class 6 in JNV|
|Exam Dates||to be notified later|
|Last Date to Apply||10 August 2023|
To be eligible for the entrance examination for admission to the esteemed Navodaya Vidyalaya, aspiring candidates must ensure that their date of birth falls within the specified time frame, which spans from the 1st of May, 2012, to the 1st of July, 2014. Students currently enrolled in the 5th grade at government schools are also eligible to apply for this opportunity.
Students have the wonderful opportunity to enroll in the prestigious Navodaya Vidyalaya, located within the same district. This esteemed educational institution offers various academic programs and extracurricular activities, providing students with a holistic learning experience. By taking admission to Navodaya Vidyalaya, students can benefit from the exceptional teaching faculty, state-of-the-art A student cannot apply for the admission exam a second time.
Important Details on JNV Class 6 Admission
Prior to commencing the application process, it is important to ensure that you possess the necessary scanned copies of the required documents. These documents should be in JPG format exclusively. To successfully submit your online application, it is important to complete just one step.
If an individual is a member of the Other Backward Classes (OBC), their reservation benefits will be determined based on the Central List. If your name is not included in the Central List, you should consider applying as a General Candidate. The parent’s residence certificate issued by an appropriate government agency will suffice in the absence of an Aadhaar Number.
- Your signature, the size of which should range from 10 to 100 kilobytes.
- The signature of one of your parents (the file size should be between 10 and 100 kb).
- Your picture (its size should be between 10 and 100 kilobytes).
- A certificate with your signature and the signature of your parent, with the Headmaster’s verification (the file size should be between 50 and 300 kb).
How to apply for the JNV Class 6 Admission?
- To access official information about Navodaya Vidyalaya, please visit their website at navadaya.gov.in.
- To register for the Class VI Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) in 2024, please click on the “Class VI JNVST Registration 2024” link.
- To access the registration page, simply click on the registration link that appears when a new page opens.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen.
- Once you have completed filling out the form, it is necessary to proceed with the payment of the application fee.
- To complete the required documentation, please ensure that you have provided the following information: a photograph, signatures of both parents, signature of the student, and Aadhaar card details.
- It is recommended that students have their certificates verified by the headmaster.
- In addition, please make sure to upload the required documents. It is recommended to print out the final receipt for your records.
Click here to Apply for the JNV Class 6 Admission
Navodaya Vidyalaya or Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is a special school where students live and study. It is managed by the Ministry of Education, Government of India, and follows the CBSE Board. The National Policy on Education created special schools called Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. These schools help talented individuals from rural areas to reach the world. The project began in 1986 as part of the Education Policy. Right now, there are 661 residential schools all over the country.