The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) is going to hold a competitive examination in order to fill job vacancies for Assistants in their organization. It is anticipated that the Preliminary Exam for the first phase would take place during the last week of June 2022. The authorities have not as of yet disclosed a certain date for the event in question.
The process of recruiting has been started for a total of 462 available positions. Online applications will be accepted for these positions through June 1, 2022, from those who meet the requirements. Despite the fact that the Preliminary Test is scheduled to take place in the last week of June 2022, the exact date has not yet been determined.
Candidates who want to be considered for Assistant positions must prepare well for the several stages of the selection process, including the Preliminary Examination, the Main Examination, and the Skill Test. The ICAR IARI Assistant Syllabus, as well as the test plan, will be covered in this article. Be sure to read the whole article in its entirety for information on the ICAR IARI Assistant Exam 2022.
IARI Assistant Exam Overview
|Recruitment Authority||Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|No of Posts||462|
|Last date for registration||May – June 2022|
|Post Category||Syllabus & Paper Pattern|
ICAR IARI Assistant Selection Process & Paper Pattern
The information on the IARI Assistant Test Pattern for the 2022 exam can be found in the part that can be seen below. Candidates who are interested in working for the government in ICAR should familiarise themselves with the exam format as well as the subject-by-subject curriculum.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Skill Test
1. Preliminary Exam
- There will be four distinct parts to the ICAR Assistant Exam.
- Each part will consist of 25 questions of the same nature, which are multiple-choice objectives.
- Each question will be worth a total of two marks.
- The preliminary test will have a maximum score of 200 points.
- If you provide an answer that is incorrect, you will lose a third of your total score for one question.
- The time allotted for the Preliminary Exam is going to be one hour.
|Reasoning & General Intelligence||25||50|
2. Main Examination
- There will be two papers for the ICAR Assistant Mains Exam.
- The first exam will feature objective-style questions and answers.
- Paper 2 will feature descriptive style questions.
- The examination will be of 300 marks in total.
- There will be a penalty of one-third of a mark deducted for each incorrect response.
- Candidates will get 02 hours for Paper 1 and 01 hours for Paper 2.
The following will serve as an outline for the format of the examination:
|Paper -1 (Part A) – Quantitative Abilities||50||100|
|Paper – 1 (Part B) – English Language & Comprehension||100||100|
|Paper – 2 – Hindi or English writing of Essay, Precis, Letter, Application et.||Not Specified||100|
3. Skill Test
Those applicants who do well enough in the preliminary and main examinations will be required to take the IARI Assistant Skill Test (Computer Proficiency Test).
- The Computer Proficiency Test, also known as the CPT, will be administered, and it will consist of the following three modules: I Word Processing, (ii) Spread Sheet, and (iii) Generation of Presentations.
- The CPT is designed to serve as a qualification, and participants will be required to demonstrate competency in all three modules.
- Each of the modules will last for a total of fifteen minutes. The delivery of each of these modules will occur in sequential order.
Steps to download the IARI Assistant Syllabus 2022
- Visit the official website of the IARI at www.iari.res.in.
- Then go to the Examinations section of the website.
- Then you will find a link to get the IARI Assistant Syllabus 2022.
- Now you will see subject wise PDF of the syllabus.
- Click on the relevant link and save it on your device.
- Official Website – Visit here