HPPSC AE Admit Card 2022 HPSEBL Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2022 Exam Date, Selection Process, Syllabus, Written Exam Paper Pattern at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) is going to organize a recruitment examination for the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) on behalf of MPP AND POWER – HPSEBL. The exam date for the examination is not decided yet but candidates assume that the examination is likely to be conducted in May or June 2022. To appear in the test the candidates will need their HPPSC AE Admit Card 2022. They can access this document by entering their application number and password on the official website of the board.
The authority accepted online applications for the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical) from 16 March 2022 to 12 April 2022. After that, the candidates are waiting for the publication of the HPPSC AE Exam Date 2022. All those candidates who will appear in the written examination will have to pass this test to appear in the future selection process phases.
HPPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2022
|Name of the Examination Organiser||Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)|
|Department Name||MPP AND POWER – HPSEBL|
|Name of Vacancy||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)|
|Number of Vacancies||76|
|Exam Date||May/June 2022|
|HPPSC JE Admit Card 2022 Release Date||One or two weeks before the exam date|
How to download the HPPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of the HPPSC at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- Now visit the “Admit Cards” section of the website.
- Then open the HP AE Admit Card 2022 download link.
- After that enter the details of the candidate such as the Application registration number and password.
- Then the document will show up on your device screen.
- Now save it and print it to carry it to the examination center.
Click here to download the HPPSC Assistant Engineer (Electrical) Admit Card 2022