Gujarat Forest Guard Call Letter 2023, Gujarat Van Rakshak Exam Date, Gujarat Forest Guard Selection Process, Paper Pattern & Important Exam Details.
The Forest Department of Gujarat will conduct a competitive selection process to recruit Forest Guards. A total of 823 candidates will be selected through this examination process. Applicants who have submitted valid applications for the recruitment will be able to take part in the selection process.
The candidates will get their Gujarat Forest Guard Call Letter to take part in the examination at least a week before the exam date. It will consist of all details related to the exam and the schedule of the exam. Applicants may use the official website of the department to access the document.
The commission concluded the online application process on 15 November 2022. A large number of candidates showed their interest in the examination. Now all of them will compete in the written examination to be conducted in the near future by the authority.
Gujarat Forest Guard Call Letter 2023
|Name of Department||Gujarat Forest Department|
|Post Name||Forest Guard|
|No. of Posts||823|
|Exam Date||to be announced|
|Gujarat Forest Guard Call Letter||to be released|
The commission has accepted online applications for the post of Forest Guard from 1 November to 15 November 2022. Thousands of candidates submitted their registration forms to take part in the recruitment process.
As of now, the board hasn’t mentioned the Gujarat Forest Guard Exam Date for the written examination. In the upcoming weeks board is expected to publish a detailed schedule for the selection process. Till then candidates may check the written exam pattern and selection process given below.
Gujarat Forest Guard Exam Scheme & Paper Pattern
- The written examination will be conducted online/offline.
- Applicants will find 100 mcq questions in the test.
- The total time allotted to solve the test will be 02 hours.
- The test will be conducted for 200 marks.
- For each correct answer, candidates will get 02 marks.
- There will be a deduction of .25 marks for each incorrect answer.
OJAS Gujarat Forest Guard Call Letter Details & Instructions
Applicants will find their admit card/ call letter on the official website of the commission and candidates will have to download the same from the website. Aspirants will need their online application details to get the document in PDF or printable format.
Applicants are advised to check the details given on the Gujarat Forest Guard Call Letter before taking it to the examination hall. If they notice any mistake on the document then they should inform the concerned authority as soon as possible.
Along with the OJAS Gujarat Forest Guard / Van Rakshak Call Letter, aspirants will have to carry some valid identity proof to the exam center. Without showing these documents the candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam centre premises.
Steps to download Gujarat Forest Guard Call Lettter 2023
- Visit the official website of Gujarsat Forest Department at forests.gujarat.gov.in.
- Then go to the Latest News and Announcements section of the web portal.
- Now locate a link to download the Gujarat Forest Guard Call Letter.
- After that enter the application number and password of the candidate.
- Then submit those details and move to next webpage.
- After that the document will be visible on your device screen.
- Download and print it to carry it to the exam centre.
Gujarat Forest Guard Call Letter – forests.gujarat.gov.in