CSIR NPL Technician Recruitment 2022 Notification, Vacancy details, Eligibility Criteria to be discussed in this post.
The CSIR-National Physical Laboratory (CSIR-NPL) is seeking applicants for 79 Technician posts across a wide range of specializations. Applications may be submitted here. The call for applications to fill this position at CSIR has been issued and is now ongoing. Candidates who meet the requirements and have an interest in the position may submit their CSIR NPL Technician Applications by going to the CSIR’s official website, which is located at www.nplindia.org. The application submission deadline has been extended until July 3rd, 2022.
According to the information that was provided in the announcement that was posted on the official website with the reference number 03/2022, the submission of the application form that has been filled out may now be done using the offline method. Applicants are required to obtain the application form from the CSIR website, then send it to the New Delhi branch of the organization by registered mail.
Examine the most important information, which is included in this article and includes the eligibility requirements, age restriction, selection method, application fee, and other data. Therefore, before completing an application form, carefully read this page and make any necessary corrections.
CSIR NPL Technician Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must have completed the SSC/10th Grade or its equivalent with a Science subject grade of at least 55 percent and an ITI Certificate or National/State Trade Certificate in the relevant trade.
Maximum applicant age for ICAR NPL Technician Job is 28 years old. 03/07/2022 is the important day for age assessment. In accordance with the guidelines, applicants belonging to reserved categories will get age-related benefits.
- Pay Metrix Level 2 (19900-63200)
- Trade Test
- Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
- General/OBC/EWS – ₹100/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female Applicants – No Fee
- First Date to Send Offline Application – 04 June 2022
- Last Date to Send Offline Application – 03 July 2022
Steps to apply online for the CSIR NPL Technician recruitment 2022
- Launch the CSIR NPL website in a new tab or window.
- Examine the section entitled “Announcements” and search for the link marked “Advt No. 03/2022.”
- You may verify the notice by downloading it in PDF format and reading it carefully.
- After that, fill out the application form that you downloaded before and submit it.
- Proceed with the payment of the application fee.
- In the last step, you will need to submit the completed application form to the postal address provided
- by the authorities through registered mail.
Recruitment Authority Contact Details to Send Application Form
|CSIR-National Physical Laboratory
Dr K.S. Krishnan Marg
New Delhi – 110012
Phone (Reception): +91 1145609212
- Official Website – www.nplindia.org
- Application Form – Get here
- Vacancy Notification – Click here